Department Tours- somewhat rantish

Has anyone had problems arranging a department tour at a school they've already said "yes" to? I emailed the admissions coordinator at the school I'm going to to ask to set up a tour and if I could meet with one of three specific faculty. I cc'ed the faculty in the email, and heard back from one saying she could meet with me one day, but didn't respond when I asked what time worked best for her. The admissions coordinator emailed me back 3 days later and said that everyone was too busy to meet with me for a general tour, but if I wanted to meet with specific people I should set something up myself.

I got off the wait list at a much cheaper school today, and wanted to ask this school what they could offer me that the other school cannot. I feel like this is fair because of the huge price difference. How am I going to ask now? I arrive at the expensive school tomorrow to tour the campus in general I guess ....