Anyone applied to TAMU's MUP program?

I've received the unofficial admission from TAMU this morning. There was something wrong with the delivery of my application package, so they claimed that my some of application items were missing. But it's fine now.

Did any of you apply to TAMU this fall? When did you receive your admission (with or w/o fund) /rejection? 

Thank you.

I've received the unofficial admission from TAMU this morning. There was something wrong with the delivery of my application package, so they claimed that my some of application items were missing. But it's fine now.

Did any of you apply to TAMU this fall? When did you receive your admission (with or w/o fund) /rejection? 

Thank you.

I applied to TAMUCC and received my official letter via postal mail last Saturday.  My PI had contacted me by email a few weeks ago to let me know it would be on the way.  I haven't received my official offer of a TA-ship yet but my PI was confident it is just a matter of time for that notification as well.