Please help?

My major is speech language pathology of course and I am transferring and am debating between sdsu, csun and csula and I dont know which one to pick. Does anybody know anything about these schools and their programs?

My major is speech language pathology of course and I am transferring and am debating between sdsu, csun and csula and I dont know which one to pick. Does anybody know anything about these schools and their programs?

Are you transferring as a graduate or undergraduate student? I don't know anything about these programs, but I'm sure your status makes a difference in terms of information.

Are you transferring as a graduate or undergraduate student? I don't know anything about these programs, but I'm sure your status makes a difference in terms of information.

I am transferring as an undergraduate right now.

I am transferring as an undergraduate right now.

Are you asking this because you plan to go to grad school afterwards? I think where you go for undergrad doesn't matter to grad programs as long as you do well. Keep your GPA and GREs high, get lots of experience, etc. For undergrad, you should just pick the school you're most comfortable with.

Are you asking this because you plan to go to grad school afterwards? I think where you go for undergrad doesn't matter to grad programs as long as you do well. Keep your GPA and GREs high, get lots of experience, etc. For undergrad, you should just pick the school you're most comfortable with.

Yes I do plan to go to grad school afterwards.  Umm..Are you sure it shouldn't matter?  There might be differences in the programs right?

If you post in the California admissions thread, you might get more info. A lot of people attended or applied to the schools on your list.

Thanks for informing me about that thread.  I found it earlier before coming back to this thread...