USC March 15 Deadline Updates

Maddy214

Hi everyone! I know its only been a little over a month for the applicants who met this deadline but Im sure we are all anxious to hear back!

Anybody feel the same way?

Keep us updated with rejection and admission responses! Im crossing fingers for all of us :)   

Edited by Maddy214

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried calling the MSW admissions office to ask about your status? They'll be able to tell you where exactly you are within the grand scheme of things. That's why I called, because I was getting antsy haha

I'd call back, or email, and ask when it's best to call back to check status again. I'd contacted them the first time and they said I was under final review. The next day, they said they were sending my decision. 

For what it's worth, mine might have gone a bit quicker because I applied last year so it was just a matter of comparing the two apps to each other to see if I'd improved wherever they wanted me to. Aside from that, I don't think they BEGAN reviewing apps until March 15 and they *did* say 2-4 months. So I'd say maybe give it a second try after May 15?

• 2 weeks later...