Jump to content

Thinking of taking short courses/continuing education first in Europe, what are good schools?


Recommended Posts

I want to get an MFA in Illustration or Graphic Design. But I'd like to take some short courses first. Although I've been a practicing artist for a few years, I don't have a relevant undergrad and I don't have much contacts in the art industry. So taking some classes would help me connect with future references and get to know what it's like in the school environment.


What are some good European schools I could apply to? I've heard of Slade and Goldsmiths but I think their focus is more on painting. Has anyone heard of the University of the Arts (Chelsea, Camberwell)? Other European art schools would be great as well.


Thanks for your time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use