GRE for mature student?

zuulu

Hi all, 

Thanks for your input in advance, 

I have worked in pharma industry for 5 years  and I already got 2 masters,  I plan to move to states and do one more masters in Reg affairs, however to get into any good MS course I need GRE, studying again for GRE is close to nightmare and I might never achieve the score I want. so can someone suggest what are my options?. 

Can I join a certification and then move to MS course? is that an option? someone tried that before. my idea is not skip the GRE exam?

Cheers, 

Zuule

Is English your first language and/or were you educated in a predominantly English speaking country? I think the list includes USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Aus, NZ, and maybe another or two. I ask because if 1) English isn't your first language or 2) You weren't educated in an English speaking country, some schools accept TOEFL in lieu of the GRE for international applicants.

Also, some schools will waive the GRE requirement if the applicant already has a Masters. You'll need to contact the DGS of the particular programs to see if that is the case, if it's not explicitly stated on the website.

Edited by Balatro

Is English your first language and/or were you educated in a predominantly English speaking country? I think the list includes USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Aus, NZ, and maybe another or two. I ask because if 1) English isn't your first language or 2) You weren't educated in an English speaking country, some schools accept TOEFL in lieu of the GRE for international applicants.

Also, some schools will waive the GRE requirement if the applicant already has a Masters. You'll need to contact the DGS of the particular programs to see if that is the case, if it's not explicitly stated on the website.

Thanks alot for the reply. I have done by second masters from a well known university in the UK and have also worked in UK for about 4 years. I suppose that should help. All the program I am interested in states a GRE and TOEFL. but let me write to them and see if I stand any chance. Cheers,