Anyone going to LIU Post?

I cant seem to find anyone on here talking about or being accepted to LIU Post in Brookville, NY.

I search and search and search, but cant find anything...

if anyone is out there, Hiiii!

I was involved in Greek Life in my undergrad, and held an execuitve board position. I also work full time with adults with developmental disabilities and have done so since graduating in 2012. I feel like what really saved me was my interview since obviously my grades are low! I had a very positive experience interviewing with Dr. Rubenstien and she told me that the obvious problem was the grades. I was waitlisted, then I was picked from the waitlist (i still dont know by what miracle because apparently they only took 2 off the waitlist!).

It is possible to get in with not so stellar grades, just sell yourself on your strong points, and take the year off to work full time, something in a related field will help, honestly i feel like the year i spent working full time shows commitment moreso than studying habits and grades do.

Good Luck!!!! Keep Trying! I almost gave up this year, in fact I was already enrolled at Nassau to study Respiratory Therapy because I gave up, then I got the call.

• 7 months later...

Hi! I am interviewing with Dr. Rubenstein soon for the SLP program and I was wondering if you had any advice? Anything would be great!

• 11 months later...

I was just invited to LIU Post for an interview and was wondering if anyone has any advice or remembers any specific questions? Some interviews seem to be interested in what you remember from your courses and others only are interested in personal questions so if you have any suggestions that would be great!