HELP! Which MPP / International Relations program in Germany?

Guys, I need some help deciding.  I also posted this in the "Decisions, Decisions" forum. This is all about money and opportunity cost.  I'm leaning towards Hertie or Potsdam since it is in a great study location.  It's just so expensive, here are my other options:

I have been accepted at the following places to study in Germany:

Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, Master of Public Policy

The Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the Universität Erfurt, Master of Public Policy

Jacobs University Bremen, International Relations (free)

I was rejected by Mannheim for their MA in Political Science.

Seemed like they didn't even really read my application correctly. I have a BA in History, but History and PolySci are closely related. That was the reason they gave me.

Universitat Potsdam, Master of Public Management. 

So here is my reasoning.  The Potsdam program is only one year, allows me to focus on Global Public Policy which I want to do and costs less (about $14,000).  However, I don't know anything about their reputation or real world practicality.  Does anyone know anything about this?  There is also no chance for an internship.  However, if I can finish my graduate degree in one year I might continue onto the Berlin Graduate School of Transnational Studies to get my PhD. 

Hertie seems to have more of a reputation as being an elite school.  Is this overblown?  Is it worth more to study there because of possible connections?  I'd like to live in Berlin because it's an awesome city.  But the school is expensive, even though I got a 25% tuition waiver (still about $26,000 for two years). 

Living costs make this another problem.  Because it'd take some work to pay tuition and make money to pay for costs.  However, I do have a substantial amount saved up.  I am also fluent in German and might want to live in Germany for some time, if that makes a difference.

What's worth it?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

Perhaps if you contact the universities they could give you the emails of current or former grad students who could offer you their perspective and answer your questions (as it doesn't seem like many people here are able to offer you any advice).

Best of luck deciding!