Notre Dame

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Anybody heard the news from Notre Dame? I've heard about one month ago someone was accepted to it, but I haven't got anything from them, even no rejection (Clinical Area).

Guest Ralphy

I got a rejection letter yesterday (cognitive psych). They said it took so long because I was a "high alernate." Though I suppose that's a somwhat convenient ambiguous phrase that might mean #2 on list or #20, dependent on how many aplications they received.

I'm guessing that if you haven't heard the news yet, that you are on a waitlist. Because I'm pretty sure if they had an answer, they would want to get it to you as fast as they could.

Guest Guest

Thanks for your reply, Ralphy. It's really a torture to wait for such a long time. I cannot keep positive hope for the result since I've never received any interview from them.

Guest Ralphy

Now that I think about it, Notre Dame doesn't have a clinical program. They have a counseling program---is that what you meant?