MPA Program: SIPA, Syracuse or Cornell?

Nona

I've recieved admissions offres from the following schools:

Columbia, SIPA (MPA) without financial aid

Syracuse, Maxwell (MPA) with financial aid ($10,000 for one year)

Cornell, CIPA (MPA)?with financial aid ($52,000 for two years)

* rejected by KGS and WWS...

SInce I am working for a government-related organization for international cooperation, I'll concentrate on organizaion management in MPA program.

I'd like to further my career by working in international organizations that handle broader issues regarding international cooperation/development, e.g. UN.

Considering these matters, which program is the best choice?

I'll highly appreciate it if you can give me your comment.

I would decide between Syracuse and Cornell mainly because of financial Aid. Between those two schools its the one that you think will be the best fit from their. I don't think you will get as much return on investment from Columbia compared to the other two choices.

Most likely. Not only will I have top notch professors with the ability to craft my own education, something I'm used to since I went to a liberal arts school, but they have a more than generous aid package and seem to really make an effort to recruit students. They contact me through either snail mail or email at least once a week since I was accepted sometime mid February. Most of the other schools have been kind of stand offish in comparison. You can even tell from the emails and the letters they send that they are really genuine and that they won't treat you as another student. Plus I want to be back in the east coast.