Application season has begun

Borden

So I understand Yale's application went online yesterday, has anyone gotten the jump on application season and turned theirs in yet? Or does anyone else still feel like this from last round:

tumblr_mrf32b8vny1qgj3oeo1_500.jpg

ETA: upon checking, my bad! It isn't actually live yet. Poo to the person who gave me bad info, and poo on me for not checking first!

ETA AGAIN: No, it's supposed to be open as per their application website, but isn't letting me start a new one....

Edited by Borden

At least the dog doesn't have a "cone of shame."

Okay, okay, sorry.

On a most serious note, yes, it is difficult to encounter reapplying... I'm facing that myself.... but at least we have this community to help us get through it?

::need to find encouraging images::

Page seems to be working, but perhaps PIN generation etc. may take a few more days. Surely, it is far too early for anyone to apply. My orientation hasn't even begun!

I'm not even going to think about signing in again until it's much closer to the time to send mine in, but the little nagging refrain of IT'S OPEN YOU SHOULD WORK ON THIS THING YOU LAZY BUTT has begun...

manatee2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm starting to sign up online across the board. I'm excited but I'm starting to self-deprecate. I'm sure these mood swings are absolutely normal.

It doesn't look like UCLA is up yet even though they have the earliest application deadline but basically everyone else is at least letting you make an account.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a bunch where the distance (and internationalness) makes visiting impossible so I've had a ton of phone conversations with people whose work was, y'know, hugely formative and influential, and even when they go well they're just emotionally draaaaaaaaaaaaaaining.

2_4_5_1_large.gif

I'm with you on the creepy fangirl emails though, there was one where I was all but licking the screen in eagerness.