Johns Hopkins SAIS 2014 Superthread

jct329

Thanks for the support all, I really appreciate it. From what I've seen, it looks like DC and Bologna acceptances will go out around the same time. A few rejections have popped up (saw a few people say so in threads, not on the result page). I think one person posted that they were accepted to the Nanjing campus last week but my mind might be playing tricks on me. 

Thanks for the support all, I really appreciate it. From what I've seen, it looks like DC and Bologna acceptances will go out around the same time. A few rejections have popped up (saw a few people say so in threads, not on the result page). I think one person posted that they were accepted to the Nanjing campus last week but my mind might be playing tricks on me. 

Interesting. Are those rejections also linked to the Nanjing Campus admission results? 

So...everyone...may the odds be ever in your favor.

Just kidding. ^_^  Let's all hope for the best.

Thank you!

I applied the Bologna center and I was worried about the result would come out later in April.

Good luck to everyone applied to SAIS!

I just got notified that I've been waitlisted. Does anyone have any insights into what the chances are for getting off the waitlist for SAIS? Any tips or advice on how to best handle being waitlisted are also appreciated.