CSU's competition

daisydukes

The only ones I applied to from that list were SFSU and CSULB. I did my undergraduate at CSULB and am in the MSW program there as well, and with that school, it's extremely competitive. I did the calculations during orientation and not even 10% of the applicants got in. A lot of the schools do rolling admissions so in that case getting applications in as soon as possible after they're available is key. I think the further on in the process, the more competitive it is. Northridge, I've heard, is one of the easiest to get into. A former peer of mine got into Fullerton not having much if any SW experience. I've hear San Jose is competitive as well. All I can really attest to is long beach, though.

• 1 year later...

The only ones I applied to from that list were SFSU and CSULB. I did my undergraduate at CSULB and am in the MSW program there as well, and with that school, it's extremely competitive. I did the calculations during orientation and not even 10% of the applicants got in. A lot of the schools do rolling admissions so in that case getting applications in as soon as possible after they're available is key. I think the further on in the process, the more competitive it is. Northridge, I've heard, is one of the easiest to get into. A former peer of mine got into Fullerton not having much if any SW experience. I've hear San Jose is competitive as well. All I can really attest to is long beach, though.

I got into Long beach this year, can you tell me about your experience there?