MS in Chemical in 2014

shakal

Hello,I am going to apply for MS in Chemical Engineering.I am pursuing my B.E(Hons) Chemical from BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus. I gave my GRE in July and scored 317(166 Q,151 V, 3.0 AWA).And i just got my TOEFL score which is 97(27 R,22 L, 24 W,24 S).I am currently the branch topper of my college.
Current CGPA: 8.95
10th percentage: 92.4
12th percentage: 94.2
My aim is to do MS in chemical Engineering majorly in Environmental and Energy field.

I have done 5 projects in past:

1. Summer internship(2nd year) : MoserBaer India Limited on finding an optimized process for removal of Cadmium from the waste.

2. Subject Oriented Work( 3rd year): In college itself on Application of Six Sigma (Quality Improvement method) in Chemical Processes.

3. Laboratory Oriented Work(3rd year) : College itself. Characterization of Different species of woods and study on microscope and spectrophotometer.

4.Research Intern: IIT Madras. Bioaerosol emission rate and the effect of wind and temperature on it.

5.On going project: In College. Effect of different vegetable oils in cardinal vascular attacks.

I will have a national paper conference by the end of this year for my 3rd year laboratory project in college itself.

I actually am confused after writing my GRE and TOEFL whether I should go for MS now or later. The scores are not good though.I needed advice if I should apply for spring 2014 or should wait for an year,give these exams again and apply later.
Please evaluate my profile and suggest.