NDSEG 2009

t_ruth

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh! Why are they doing this to us??!

and after we were singing their praises at being so kind as to give us a date as opposed to the 'keep them guessing' NSF!

My compulsive refreshing has revealed that they changed the message back to claiming that they'll announce this afternoon...

lol!

at least they know people are stalking the website.

I am really having trouble doing work... even if I don't get it, I just want to know one way or the other so I don't have to think about it anymore.

They should really consider the work efficiency of grad students everywhere when waiting until late in the day to announce....

I don't get it. It's not like everyone will get a response anyways. They are notifying winners. Which means, if you didn't get notified, you are either in limbo or rejected. This waiting process can technically continue till may like last year.

BAH! NOW IT SAYS THIS WEEK?!?

oh no they did-n't!

and what do you mean you won't get notified at all if you don't get it? do they really notify people in May?

Wow, I just refreshed about 5 times in a row, and got something slightly different each time. Maybe they're just having the site randomly generate a message...

I thought that too. quite diabolical...

All I really know is that I want to punch David Kaz right in his smug face.

hahahhahahahah :lol:

You do realize that's what's gonna come up when you google him pretty soon ;-)

And gaaaah. Just send out the e-mails already!

It still says "this week" for me. I'm pretty sure there are mirrors or something that aren't all getting updated when they update the status, causing us to see different things at different times.

At any rate, some people will find out before others, hopefully starting tomorrow.