General question on journals

So I recently sent in an abstract for a proposed article to an online, peer-reviewed journal, in philosophy. I answered a call for papers posting. My abstract was accepted and the article itself is due on Dec 1. I just have a question regarding the procedure of journals: Can the editorial board still reject my article after they have reviewed it, or will they most likely work to get my article published now that they have accepted the abstract?

They can probably still reject it. How likely it is probably depends on several factors - e.g. are the editors doing the review or will your article go out for the usual double-blind peer review? Normally invited papers have a high chance of being accepted, but the peer review process might end in an unfavorable way. However, I imagine that the likely outcome is some kind of Revise&Resubmit, assuming that they liked the abstract (which they must have, because they accepted it) and that they would therefore like to give it a fair chance of making it into the published volume.