[ Ind Eng ] General Fellowship/Assistantship Availability for M.S. Industrial Engineering Programs

choi_ms

Hello everyone,

While I was originally planning on applying to Ph.D., I am actually getting generally less interested in pursuing Ph.D. -- my goal is to be involved with international organizations (e.g. World Food Programme or other humanitarian organizations), and I started thinking that it might be more valuable to build more professional experiences in lieu of spending extra 2.5~3 years in Ph.D. program.

However, I am now placing my eyes on various master's programs in industrial engineering, including: MIT, Penn State, UIUC, etc (i.e. institutions that also consider master's degree students for assistant-ship positions). I know resources for M.S. students are generally scarce, but not completely eradicated. May I request for the list of institutions with IE programs that have either previously funded or considered funding for masters students? I highly appreciate it!

Edited by choi_ms