Need Advice: Do I have a chance?

Well this is my first post on this forum but it seems that everyone wants to help.

I am a senior at James Madison University and am a Quantitative Finance and Mathematics major and an economics minor. I have a 3.34 GPA and haven't taken the GREs or anything yet. For the past two summers I've worked at a multi billion dollar hedge fund as a research analyst and may have an opportunity to work there after graduation. I'm also in the Student run endowment investment fund and have been a manager in said fund for going on two years now.

I know that my GPA isn't the best, especially for considering graduate school, but honestly I never considered it until this summer/year. But I've had a decent amount of experience outside of school and will be doing research next semester with a Finance/economics professor.

I'm not too interested in an MBA, especially right out of undergrad and I do enjoy academics which is why I'm thinking about this. If you were in my shoes, what would you do?