SUNY Buffalo for free- opinions?

blackwizard420

Hi everyone, I'm interested in getting some opinions on my grad school choices. I currently work full-time doing acquisitions and pre-cataloging at an academic library. I'm in a union that provides full tuition vouchers for graduate degrees at SUNY schools (I wouldn't have to pay tax on it either because it's "job related".)

The only SUNY school that provides an MLS that would be convenient for me, from what I can tell, is SUNY Buffalo, and their ALA acreditation is conditional.

Would it be worth it to attend their program, if it's almost completely free? In addition to my current job, I worked in preservation for two years and in reference for one, and I'd hope that my experience would outweigh the fact that it's not such an awesome program.

I could get a voucher for a tuition discount if I attend another school, but it's not for a very large amount and I'd have to pay most of the cost.

Any thoughts? Thanks!