How do you put a double major on your application

cww

I'm a double major in Biology & Biotechnology, and Biochemistry.  When filling out this information on PhD applications, how do I list this information?  Should I enter my undergrad institution twice (once for each major), or is there a better way?

I think this is a question specific to each institution's application system. But here are some options:

1. Enter both majors in your "major" field -- sometimes this is hard to do due to space limitations so you might have to abbreviate things. Also, if you write "Biology & Biotechnology and Biochemistry", it might not be clear that it's a double major. You could try to include "(Double Major)" in there but that is already pretty long. Maybe you have to abbreviate or leave something out and then list it in full on your CV.

2. Sometimes there are multiple boxes for "Major"

3. You might also be able to enter your second major in the "Minor" box and then label it as "Double Major"

4. Sometimes there is an extra "comments" box for each school and you can note that this is a double major there.

5. If you have to pick majors from a dropdown menu instead of self-entering, then maybe choose an "Other" option and enter extra info there?

6. Ask the school's grad office (not the department) if nothing else works!

In case anyone else has this issue, I emailed a the graduate office of a few of the schools that I'm applying to.  They all said to list the undergrad institution twice (once for each major).