Help me, Please...

I need your help. I want to add this info. into my SOP.
Which one is the correct format ? 

I was able to achieve my aim by ranking 4568th among nearly 210,000 candidates  in the Nationwide Selection Examination for Academic Personnel and Graduate Studies, which is similar to GRE, and I was awarded the full scholarship.

I was able to achieve my aim by scoring in the 98% percentile in the Nationwide Selection Examination for Academic Personnel and Graduate Studies, which is similar to GRE, and I was awarded the full scholarship.

I was able to achieve my aim by scoring in the 2% percentile in the Nationwide Selection Examination for Academic Personnel and Graduate Studies, which is similar to GRE, and I was awarded the full scholarship.

Could you help me, please ? 

It's not really a matter of correct or incorrect, but saying either that you scored at the 98th percentile, or saying you scored in the top 2%, sounds more impressive than the raw numbers given in your first sentence. You can use either of the second two sentences, with slight edits to make the language flow more smoothly:

Either:

I was able to achieve my aim by scoring at the 98th percentile in the Nationwide Selection Examination for Academic Personnel and Graduate Studies, which is similar to the GRE, and I was awarded the full scholarship. (Possibly "a full scholarship," rather than "the"?)

Or:

I was able to achieve my aim by scoring in the top 2% percentile in the Nationwide Selection Examination for Academic Personnel and Graduate Studies, which is similar to the GRE, and I was awarded the full scholarship.