Please remember to post your decision results!

katethekitcat

Hey everyone! 

I stalk the "Results Search" nearly every day, and I've noticed people are far more likely to post positive admissions results rather than negative. This makes sense (it's obviously easier to do when you're excited about something), but, if you can, please remember even to post rejections with your stats because that information is INCREDIBLY helpful to other users. There are a million topics on these forums of "do I have a shot," and with both acceptances and rejections in the Results Search, users can better assess for themselves whether their stats make a school a safety, a reach, or somewhere in between. 

Plus I just like stats. 

Thanks!!!

Unless you're referring to previous years' results as well, I just want to point out that this early on in the application process, you will mostly see acceptances because rejections are almost always given out late in the season. 

Also, I second the importance of reporting your stats! It drove me crazy last year when I saw decisions and no stats. Speaking of which, last year for some of them I (ironically) forgot to post my stats along with the decision. Can the results be edited? Back then I didn't want to post twice, since that would have been misleading.

DTB