UI - Chicago Wait List

Glad to know I'm not alone here. No, I was not actually invited to the open house due to my wait list status, so I wasn't planning to crash the party. :D

Hopefully some people make up their minds in the next week so I will know one way or another about my two wait lists. I'm anxious to make a decision and start planning for the fall semester.

I got an email about the open house, but I wasn't sure if it applied to me or not since I'm waitlisted. I was going to ask if I could visit because I do have another acceptance and I don't want to end up making a blind decision at the last minute, but I'm not going to bug them about it because I'm really not in a position to make any more self-funded visits right now (I'm making one to Maryland, where I've also been waitlisted). Best of luck with the waitlists! Maybe after the open house people will start to make decisions and we'll hear some good news?