System glitches in Application Websites Causing Horror

EccentricAcademic

It's happened twice, but the worst time was when I submitted an application on time,but the website logged it as submitted a day late.

Trying not to panic. I have proof that it was submitted on time (a confirmation email was emailed before the deadline was up saying that the school received my application). But still!

Anything like this happened to anyone??? I contacted the school and let them know the issue.

One school had an online system to track the receipt of documents like transcripts. I sent my transcripts a month before the deadline but even a week after the deadline, the system still showed "no transcript received" from 2 of 3 schools! In the end, after talking to the graduate school, I found out that they actually did receive my transcript weeks ago, but it won't show up on the online system because my middle name was spelled slightly differently on paper than online!! Also, because of the way their system works, there is no way for them to manually update the status either =/