Jump to content

Late Decision?

Recommended Posts

OK, so I just received word from a university that, while I'm all but in, that no official decision (and, with it, funding package) can be given until towards the end of the month. Now, at least a few of my schools want an official decision by April 15th...how would you play this? Would you ask the other schools to give you an extra week or so?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use