Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Professional Certifications?


Recommended Posts

I'm applying to School Psychology EdS programs, and one of my schools asks for "Professional Certifications" on the application. This might be a dumb question, but what kinds of certifications are they looking for? It's on a supplementary form for all of their Health Sciences programs. I'm a certified preschool teacher by Massachusetts Early Education and Care, but I have no idea if I can include that there. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.