Putting together a poster abstract and outline for American Sociological Association meeting

Hi everyone, 

I'm in a bit of a panic about submitting my abstract and poster outline for the American Sociological Association meetings. I have been successful in submitting abstracts for conference presentations, but a poster abstract and outline is a whole new thing. Can I break up my abstract section (1-2 pages) into sections such as 'Introduction,' 'Theoretical framework,' 'Methods and materials,' and 'Findings'? Or should the long abstract be paragraphs of text without subtitles? 

Also, how detailed do you think the section needs to be that outlines the poster presentation; my abstract and poster outline are essentially the same thing, so I am concerned about repeating myself! I think I am thrown off by the fact that the poster abstract can be 1-2 pages and is not limited to less than 300 words... 

Any last minute advice would be much appreciated! 

Instructions page: http://www.asanet.org/AM2013/Poster_Sessions.cfm