GMAT Score V44(98%) Q45(66%) T720(94%) AWA6.0(91%) IR7(82%)

somedayprofessor

I was happy when I saw my total score after taking the GMAT. But after reading many threads on this site and others, I'm a little spooked and need feedback.

I am applying to management PhD programs around the country. I'm interested in organizational behavior (OB). All applications are in and the waiting is almost unbearable.

Verbal, writing, and integrated reasoning are all pretty good. But I have heard that admissions committees go straight to the quantitative score after looking at the total. And that score is the weakest for me. Is that low score cause for concern if you put yourself in the shoes of an admissions committee?

• 5 months later...

You will need to improve your quant score a bit. It has to be bought closer to 50 + . I guess you should try giving the GMAT exam once more. Having said that, you profile also matters a lot.

Practice as many quantitative question and see if you can improve your score. Try alternative method to improve your score- Tips and techniques

While many resources are available online you can also try practicing through GMAT preparation mobile app like Magoosh, Gradestack etc. They cover good amount of quant question and you can practice on the go.

All the best