Hello guys , i need ur help <3

salmazahran1992

I am planning to apply for the Columbia Masters of science in Marketing program& unfortunately there aren't any fellowships or scholarships provided by the school except for MBA students; so i was wondering if anyone is attending this school as an international student what kind of organization would provide me with even partial fellowship; or how could i afford going to this school for example i could go to a good place and work part time in NY or the university or what so ever ! So i would really really appreciate all ur suggestions as it is my dream to attend this university  :)  :)  :)  :)  :) Thank you so much :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by salmazahran1992

Yes and i emailed them as well, and they told me i have to have an outside scholarship or to apply for a loan as an international student  :(  :( i honstely don't know why they don't think about providing scholarship for MSc like  they do for MBA  :wacko:

Thank you so much for responding  :)