American University

firefly85

I thought I'd start a thread for American since I am most likely going here in the fall. That is unless I get a comparable funding offer from the other school I'm waiting on, which is doubtful. I'm going into the International Communications program in SIS. I'm definitely excited to be going to DC. Is anyone else going to the SIS accepted students day on April 13? Anyone planning to go to American for another program?

Cool, what are you doing over the summer? I had originally thought I'd be going to a program that starts in the summer, but now it doesn't look that way so I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself. I'd like to get a paid internship (maybe in DC) but those seem hard to come by. If not that then maybe part time unpaid internship and full or part time random job.

Another one attending American. I am in the Justice, Law & Society program. The visitation day was great. Can't wait to move back to DC. I am already starting to look for places to live, but it looks like most places aren't advertising for late summer yet.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use