UC-Boulder Online SLPP

Has anyone completed UC-Boulder's online prerequisite program? It looks really great, but I was wondering if the courses that it covers are transferrable to most schools? I know that each school accepts prereqs on a case by case basis, but on the whole, do most formal prerequisite programs prepare you for entry into any other program?

Sorry if this is a dumb question-- I'm from outside the field!

I completed this program - it was tough but good, I thought. Some of the professors were better than others, of course, but on the whole I thought it was well-taught and prepared me well for my grad school applications. I spent the following year completing ASHA requirements (physics, statistics, biology) that I didn't have. I got into ECU on my first try and don't need to do any other prerequisites (I deferred starting for a year because of ill-health) and am excited to start in the fall. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.