How to submit IELTS score?

Akshay_CA

Hi everyone,

I have applied to Canadian Universities for Fall 2014 for Masters in Computer Science. I want to know how should I submit my IELTS result to the universities? Am I supposed to ask British Council to send official score to them like TOEFL? or should I just send a copy of my result? Please help.

Thank You.

(Note -  I am new here. Please help asap)

Hi everyone,

I have applied to Canadian Universities for Fall 2014 for Masters in Computer Science. I want to know how should I submit my IELTS result to the universities? Am I supposed to ask British Council to send official score to them like TOEFL? or should I just send a copy of my result? Please help.

Thank You.

(Note - I am new here. Please help asap)

Hi, the universities which you applied are probably in British council database and you should ask them to send in your behalf. If am not wrong up to 5 universities they send free of charge. Please confirm with them asap and you will be worry free in this matter. Good lucky

Yeah, that's what I did initially. But some of them said that I need to send my official IELTS score from testing agency directly, ie British Council for IELTS.  They said that they can use my photocopy of IELTS for initial review purpose but I have to send official score. So today I corresponded with British Council to send my report directly to Universities.