Question re: Tufts Museum Studies Certificate Program

kg1014

Is there anyone out there who knows anything about admissions to the certificate program in museum studies at Tufts? I am wondering what my chances are of being accepted coming from a completely unrelated field and having studied something unrelated in college. My undergrad grades were not impressive but I have taken a museum studies course at harvard extension school and am currently enrolled in one at Tufts. I've done very well in both courses and I was able to get my professor at Tufts to recommend me for the program. I'm hoping this is enough. If anyone has any info to share it would be greatly appreciated!

Secondly, does anyone know how easy it would be to transition into a master's program ( at Tufts) from the certificate program (assuming I did well)? I can't find any information on how common it is and what percentage of certificate students apply and are accepted etc...

Thanks in advance for your help!