"Fletcher Application Update" email

DupontCircle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I just received my acceptance to Fletcher as well and am very excited! I noticed that some have already received responses from American-SIS. I applied there as well and have not heard a response yet. When did you all hear from American?

Hi everyone, I just received my acceptance to Fletcher as well and am very excited! I noticed that some have already received responses from American-SIS. I applied there as well and have not heard a response yet. When did you all hear from American?

See this forum: 

Some have heard, some haven't. Don't know what's going on, but know you aren't alone! 

Congrats on your Fletcher acceptance!

I got waitlisted. Which I dont mind really but I was accepted last year, with significant aid and I turned it down due to a job offer in Ghana. So I return this application cycle with more experience, better exam scores, stronger LORs and personal statement and I was waitlisted? Confused...really confused. I should have deferred :(

I just RSVPd for the April event... looking forward to getting some first-hand experience with the program! 

Any other MIB people lurking out there? The MALD is a great program, but Fletcher's admissions people encouraged me to look at the MIB instead, and I'm equally as excited about it!