Income Contingent Repayment plans?

RKSim

I've done a little bit of research on the new Income Contingent Repayment plans, but I haven't been able to find out too much information in regards to eligiblity, etc, though it sounds pretty straightforward. Does anyone here happen to know anything about these repayment plans or information that they don't tell you up front?

For those that don't know, the ICR plans allow students to pay a fixed percentage of their monthly wage back to their loans for 25 years, and at the end of the term the rest of the debt is written off. The plan is supposed to be ready and available by July 1st. I have read both 10% and 20% for the percentage of your income that is paid back. It is based on subtracting the poverty level from your AGI, dividing that amount by 12, and then taking the percentage (10-20%) off the top. They are currently debating $0 or $5 for the minimum payment each month, and deferment or forbearance does not count towards the 25 years..

anyone else?