Help with LSE application!

gradapp166

Hi I recently applied to LSE, and I got an "Incomplete Application" notice from them stating that "they require an official or certified copy of my transcript." I was wondering if this means that the "scanned" copy of the official transcript I submitted through my online application is not sufficient? Do I need to have my school send the official transcript by mail then?

On their FAQ page, they said they will need the official copy only when an offer is made, so I'm really confused! They don't even have an email address for applicants to ask questions.

Anyone applying to LSE from the U.S. or abroad, please help!

Thanks!

Hi I recently applied to LSE, and I got an "Incomplete Application" notice from them stating that "they require an official or certified copy of my transcript." I was wondering if this means that the "scanned" copy of the official transcript I submitted through my online application is not sufficient? Do I need to have my school send the official transcript by mail then?

On their FAQ page, they said they will need the official copy only when an offer is made, so I'm really confused! They don't even have an email address for applicants to ask questions.

Anyone applying to LSE from the U.S. or abroad, please help!

Thanks!

Was the original transcript that you scanned and sent to them certified/signed/official?

Yes I scanned the official transcript that I bought from my university electronically. Should I still mail the transcript anyway?

Probably. Apparently they are not satisfied with your transcripts they have now. Make sure that you send transcripts complete with original signatures, stamps, etc.