Printmaking at University of Tennessee, Knoxville

lolapola

Hello! I was recently admitted to the printmaking programme at UTK, and since I am an international student, I can't go visit. Has anyone been to the college? Or studied there? Or has any comments/feelings about the programme? I would really love to know! :) Thank you!!

From what I've read and heard from fellow printmakers, it has a pretty great reputation--congrats on your acceptance and funding package! I see that you were also accepted to UW-Madison-- is it still in the running for you?

From what I've read and heard from fellow printmakers, it has a pretty great reputation--congrats on your acceptance and funding package! I see that you were also accepted to UW-Madison-- is it still in the running for you?

Oh that's great to hear! Yes, I'm still definitely considering UW-Madison, though it would all come down to funding (which is due in the next few days, yes?). Will you be visiting the school sometime next month? Madison sounds like a city I could love!

Yes, the UW-Madison PA/TA applications are due on Sat. Mine are in and I've contacted departments outside of the Art Department for funding opportunities. I am visiting in a month and am excited to see what they have to offer.