Fordham

pmelwani

I got an email this morning notifying me that I have been accepted but its not clear as to if I get any financial aid. Did anyone else hear from the school??

How long ago did you apply?  My application was just completed a couple of weeks ago because no matter how much I nagged my supervisor she still submitted my recommendation at the last possible minute :angry:

I feel like I'm going to throw up I swear

Also, looking at Fordham's website, it seems like they don't really give financial aid or any type of merit scholarships...

Congrats JHopes! Hoping they mail financial aid info with the official acceptance letter otherwise I can't go. Can't justify paying 80K for a program...

It looks like we can't even apply for financial aid until registration! check out the VIP account, maybe I'm wrong..

okay I am going to do it now because i JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO FORDHAM UNIVERSITY OWWWWWWWWWW!

my dad's an accountant, so I submitted my FAFSA during the first week of January...I would definitely do it ASAP!

I also got accepted and am wondering about aid. I don't think Fordham offers merit based scholarships, only need based but I'm not sure. I know there's a form you have fill out for loans, not sure what their procedure is for scholarships?

Congrats!!! Do you know if you got any aid?

thank you! i dont think so! i really wanna go here too =( sighs! im still waiting on lehman! I got thirty days to respond sighs! 

• 4 weeks later...