UC Berkeley MA and Teaching Credential

shark_bait

I did not apply to Berkeley, but I did apply to UC Davis's MA/credential program. Does anybody know how long the review/decision process usually takes at UCD? It is rolling admissions, and I just submitted my application this weekend. I know there is an interview involved. Thanks for any input you can provide!

Thanks teachmcguy!

I did not apply to Berkeley, but I did apply to UC Davis's MA/credential program. Does anybody know how long the review/decision process usually takes at UCD? It is rolling admissions, and I just submitted my application this weekend. I know there is an interview involved. Thanks for any input you can provide!

I also applied to UCD. The entire process took about 7 weeks for me between application submission and formal admit. I applied to UCD at the beginning of January, received an invitation to interview January 9th, received an informal admit from POI February 10th, and received the formal Grad Studies admit on February 21st. Good luck!

Thanks teachmcguy!

I also applied to UCD. The entire process took about 7 weeks for me between application submission and formal admit. I applied to UCD at the beginning of January, received an invitation to interview January 9th, received an informal admit from POI February 10th, and received the formal Grad Studies admit on February 21st. Good luck!

Thanks for the info! What is your subject emphasis? (Elementary, Single [science, math, etc.]). Any idea how competitive/selective the process is? I attended an information session but that part was not discussed. Of course, knowing the selectivity of the program will not help me at this point, but hey, morbid curiosity!