PIKSI

789Phil

I did. I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate this summer due to another obligation. 

I'm assuming acceptances and rejections won't be sent out for a while.

Thanks, for letting me know. Normally, I'm not this worrisome, but I had an unstable connection when I submitted my app so I couldn't help but wonder if mine went through (even though my email says sent). I should just ask.

By the way, Good luck!  (Although, I know you said you might have another obligation in the summer. I hope you get to do what you're looking forward to the most :))

Thanks! Same to you.

I submitted a bunch of other applications prior to this and, comparatively, PIKSI was really informal.  That might be one of the reasons why I don't feel too worried about it.  Plus, didn't they extend the deadline from March 4 to the 7?  

If they did, it seems to me to be a telltale sign that they didn't receive a sufficient amount of applicants.  

I noticed the deadline change too, I hope it was not due to a paucity of applicants - I sure there are a number of potential reasons for the change. If you don't mind me asking, are the other programs you applied to similar? I noticed there aren't very many phil summer programs. I was interested in Rutgers' summer program but didn't apply because I couldn't attend those dates if admitted :/