Has anyone heard from BU?

NANAhere

I've heard there is a bit of drama going on in the department in regards to faculty; I havent heard yet and I had a very good interview at AGU.

what do you mean by "drama"? I called them last week and the secretary said it would be announced the this week. But today is Friday, the last day of this week, and still nothing is released. 

Called again and the secretary is not in office this week. All things sounds weird and I have to respond to OSU now.I am going crazy! 

Don't forget that this time of the year is spring break for schools so that can either be a good thing (they have time to finish looking at applications) or a bad thing (half the faculty goes on vacation).  Between sick professors and professors on vacation, half of the classes didn't meet last week in my department!

what do you mean by "drama"? I called them last week and the secretary said it would be announced the this week. But today is Friday, the last day of this week, and still nothing is released. 

Called again and the secretary is not in office this week. All things sounds weird and I have to respond to OSU now.I am going crazy! 

I am not comfortable talking about what happened.  It may not affect you.

Edited by GeoDUDE!

Don't forget that this time of the year is spring break for schools so that can either be a good thing (they have time to finish looking at applications) or a bad thing (half the faculty goes on vacation).  Between sick professors and professors on vacation, half of the classes didn't meet last week in my department!

Well, the spring break should ended in 3.16, according to BU's academic calendar. Hope they just too busy with the notifications to stay on the line.