News from Claremont Graduate University PhD Applied Social Psychology?

Amari

I applied to CGU and they have rolling admissions and I adore the program and school in general. Has anyone heard anything? I can't seem to get in contact with them... :(

Another question: anyone heard anything about the program? Funding?

Hey, you can search the results page - http://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/   Just type Claremont and you will get some info there.

I have applied for Masters program and I know another girl who has applied too. We both havent heard back anything. You can call and ask them, thats okay too.

Good luck :)

I got accepted to CGU's Applied Social Psychology PhD program via USPS a couple of weeks back (though the mail took longer than the e-mail), and I got the e-mail from the Admissions Coordinator with funding info several days prior (3 weeks ago).

I received a call on March 17 notifying me of acceptance. They said that email notifications have not been reaching students and that they are calling all who have been admitted. I had just about given up on this school, thinking I was rejected.

I am still waiting to hear back as well for the applied psychology masters. So hopefully I hear something whether it's good or bad soon! Just an answer would be nice :) 

But I too, like the original poster, had trouble getting in touch with the department.

• 2 years later...