SAIS Europe vs Fletcher School?

@rhodeislander - thank you so much for the  commentary - I think you really helped to round out this discussion.  

I had been hemming and hawing for a bit, despite really preferring Fletcher on almost all accounts, but your response helped push me over the edge, and I finally accepted my offer and put down my deposit!

Thank you so very much for helping me and others on this thread.  Paying it forward definitely works wonders! 

Awesome, glad to have you on board. I will see you next year!

Hey Y'all! i am new here but will probably be accepting Fletcher's offer as well! The flexibility of the program as well as the warm friendly student-faculty environment really struck a cord with me. :)

I got into both Georgetown and SAIS but with no funding, just loans. Georgetown was my first choice, Fletcher second and SAIS third. I just can't afford Georgetown nor SAIS. All 3 are great programs though! I have been talking with current Fletcher students and admissions staff has been very helpful. Fletcher also gave me funding. After reading rhodeislander's comments, I have narrowed my options to Georgetown and Fletcher. Honestly, i think I will choose Fletcher by the end of the week bc my mind is leaning towards it! Hope to see you all this fall!   ;)

Edited by Jenny Nam