Johns Hopkins SAIS Fall 2014

jyahyong

Hi Jyahyong, thanks for setting this up. I'm starting in the fall and I've been looking for a thread like this. I applied for IDEV but didn't get in so now I'm trying to decide on another concentration. 

Hi Jyahyong, thanks for setting this up. I'm starting in the fall and I've been looking for a thread like this. I applied for IDEV but didn't get in so now I'm trying to decide on another concentration. 

Hey Eric51, congrats on the admission to SAIS! IDEV is great but I'm pretty sure there are a lot of other great concentrations.

Will you be attending the Open House in April?

I would really like to, but it seems unlikely. I live in Montreal, I'm still a student an April is going to be a very busy month for me. 

Yeah same here. I'd love to go but I'm all the way here in the Philippines. Have you matriculated? I heard they are going to release the JHED ID by May 1 along with I think, the Facebook Group, Job Board, Housing Board and other important things. 

Goodluck on the remaining term you have there at school! I'm sure you'll do great (well, you got into SAIS).

Can't wait to meet everyone going to SAIS. I guess most people are still on the "deciding" stage right now - choosing over the schools they got into. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have decided on SAIS for Fall 2014. Have you decided on a concentration? I am also taking the online economics course. Is anyone else?

Sadly, I wasn't able to attend the open house, since I live overseas.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you there!

Hi crimsonpirate,

I look forward to meeting in you in class (online) and DC as well. I'm in the first section of the Principles of Econ online course (which just started). As for the concentration, I'm currently with IDEV.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have decided on SAIS for Fall 2014. Have you decided on a concentration? I am also taking the online economics course. Is anyone else?

Sadly, I wasn't able to attend the open house, since I live overseas.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you there!

Hey Crimsonpirate,

I'm also in the online economics course, how are you guys finding it? I'm excited to meet you all in September (I'm not doing preterm).