GPPN decisions from SIPA

Anyone else respond to the GPPN invitation email for a joint degree with one of the network's schools abroad? Decisions are supposed to be available today, the 17th, according to the email. I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?

No word here, either... though post-visit-day, I'm not sure I care anymore. Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?

Aloha Zoura!

I actually am on vacation despit my presence on this board. :-) The 17th was email day. I'm glad the picture is clearer for you now. Let me know where you end up.

But, I haven't heard anything yet. This sort of administrative dysfunction, I'm learning, is classic SIPA. Like you, it makes the results a little less important for me now. A girl at work was telling me her impressions of the SIPA open house that she attended before ultimately deciding to go to Fletcher. This was a few years ago, but it sounds like not much has changed ... or at least not much for the better.

I just wrote to check on the status of my dual degree consideration. Obviously, I would hope to hear back before the 20th, which is when I have to make a deposit in order to accept my fellowship at another school. But there is only one weekday between now and then.

Can I ask how you got your news? Did you receive an email today, or did you have to check back with them?