University of Redlands

Hello! For those of you also accepted to Univ. Of Redlands, did you receive funding offers? Do they ever offer funding through Redlands? I'd love to be able to attend but that price tag..!

There was no mention of funding in the email I received. I'm wondering if they're going to send us a follow-up email or a packet with more information, including funding for those who receive it. It states that people received funding last year on ASHA's website, so I'm pretty sure they will this year. I'm interested in the program as well, but the price makes it a tough decision!

There was no mention of funding in the email I received. I'm wondering if they're going to send us a follow-up email or a packet with more information, including funding for those who receive it. It states that people received funding last year on ASHA's website, so I'm pretty sure they will this year. I'm interested in the program as well, but the price makes it a tough decision!

Congrats!!  I also looked up the stats on ASHAs website and I noticed that a significant number of students were offered funding last year. I email them to ask about the timeline for offers and I will post their answer in this thread when they reply.