Stanford ICE! Need Help!

wlln_n

Hi there!

I have been involved in the waiting list of Stanford ICE. Is there anyone who has been admitted but is not going to accept the offer? I am really eager to join this program. And I would appreciate a lot if someone could recommend me to the admissions office.

In addition, I am willing to communicate with admitted candidates. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to make a new friend. n____n

Thanks for everyone's reading and replying!

I'm sure if someone doesn't accept their offer, you'll get a spot (depending on where you are on the list). How exactly can another applicant recommend you to admissions (without losing their own credibility)? Didn't you already provide the 3-4 recommendations already to them?

I know it can be difficult to hang out on a wait list, with your fate in the hands of a remote few, but you really don't have much control over the process - and other applicants don't really have a say, unless you can somehow convince a few of them to decline the offer. We can debate the ethics of that.

I was declined to the Stanford ICE PhD program, and decided to decline consideration for the MA (I already have one). So - there you go. I just put you one spot up.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use