London(slade) vs San Francisco // CCA vs SFAI

Lee00

Hello guys my major is painting.

I got accepted at Slade, CCA, SFAI and wait-listed at Mica Hoffberger.

My top choice is mica, but I think I have to put deposit on other school.

1. I think Slade has better refutation than other schools, but I think San Francisco is better place to live.

2. After graduate from school I can stay at U.S for 1 year, but in London for 3-4 month.( because of visa policy)

I heard getting U.K visa is very difficult but I want to stay more and have a lot of experience.

3. I couldn't know which school has better refutation between CCA and SFAI.

4. Is there some one who knows about CCA's curriculum and teaching style?

It is very hard to decide.. I would really appreciate it if you tell me about your opinion.

Thank you guys:)

From speaking to students who graduated (from Slade, which is indeed an awesome school) after the new visa rules came in in the UK, it seems like it's really tough for students now when they have to leave after 3 months.

Ideally it's better to be able to carry on practising in the place where you've studied, as you'll have built up a support network and the majority of your contacts will be in that city.

Hi Ismewilde and klp!

Thank you for answering me.

Yes.. Slade is great school, but it's really hard to choose because of the visa rule and weather.

Thank you guys!! 

I think the place and environment is really important for you to develop as an artist. Slade is good enough..but UK seems to unwelcome internationals these days as you can see visa rules :/  One of my friend who graduated from CCA really satisfied its curriculum and relaxed atmosphere there!  I don't know about SFAI well..so I recommend you CCA :)

I think the place and environment is really important for you to develop as an artist. Slade is good enough..but UK seems to unwelcome internationals these days as you can see visa rules :/  One of my friend who graduated from CCA really satisfied its curriculum and relaxed atmosphere there!  I don't know about SFAI well..so I recommend you CCA :)

Thank you so much for your advice! :-)