Jump to content

International Research Assistance Position

Recommended Posts

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this.

l'm a recent graduate of biochemistry interested in doing a research assistantship abroad -Germany or US.

I'm having difficulty in securing this probably I'm doing it the wrong way because I saw couple of people who said they went abroad for a RA job before coming back to apply for graduate school.

What have I been doing? Ve been searching for summer research programmes and they all seem to be taking Undergraduates only and also for US residents.

Should I just apply directly to the lab I'm very interested in?

please I need help on this.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.