How to accept a GATech admit ?!

DeeD

So this is gonna sound silly, I got an admit from GATech and I wanna accept it.

But the admit says "wait for the graduate office to contact you. Also, send us your response by the 15th of April".

It was from the portal, so no return address. I'd call the department.. but they've explicitly requested students not to call. That was the 1st. Today is the 8th. 8 days to go and no reply from the graduate office. No replies to my emails. No change on the portal. I know there are 8 days to go but kinda freaking out.

Help ?

Hello,

I accepted my offer through the Status Checking page on which I initially filled and submitted my application.  On there, there was a 'yes' and 'no' button regarding whether you want to accept or not.  I also was mailed a decision letter and faxed that in with my response.  Lastly, I emailed my graduate programs advisor and was confirmed that I indeed accepted the offer.  I hope that helps.

David

Hey David, thanks for replying.

My status checking page hasn't been updated yet. I called my the graduate office but they just told me to wait ("yes, we know. We're very busy. Please wait"). I'm an international student (dunno about you) so I doubt the letter is in the mail.

But I'll call the program advisor. Thanks ! 

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use